Sunday, January 27, 2019

Harem Builder: Shirou/Ritsuka progress / Mugen: New version for Leon preview

Harem Builder:


After finishing the underwears and for Shirou and Ritsuka, I made all the other assets necessary for the game and started implementing them ingame. There's still quite a bit of writing to do as well as events. Next week, I'll be showing a preview of their first CG.


Mugen:

Starting next month, I will be adding a new version of Leon to mugen in the patreon build. By adding this version, I will now stop working on the RE4 version as I much prefer the RE2 sprites.

This new version of Leon comes with a custom portrait I drew and this portrait is available in high quality with 5 variations to the highest patron tier.


Leon:

Doggy:


X-ray + variations:


Instant Orgasm:



Milking:



Mindcontrol start (with closeup):





12 comments:

  1. About Leon? Not before a while as he currently has close to no moves and doesn't have a single finisher yet x).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I ask for a file of the Science robot thing?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The science for adult character for mugen?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can get it there ;) https://mugenarchive.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=46441--18-science-for-adults-muger%26%239829%3B%26%239829%3B%26%239829%3Ba

      Delete
  4. is there any chance you could remove Kuromaru's Start button move with the black screen? He keeps spamming it on his AI and I don't know how to disable it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Been a really long while since I last worked on Kuromaru and it's pretty hard since all the notes are in japanese... You could however, and I highly recommend it, download the version from TheBlueKim here: http://thebluekim.blogspot.com/2015/10/compatible-animation-examples.html

      Delete
  5. Does Mugen contain all the characters in the picture that are currently being uploaded? I'm having fun and I want to play various functions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you mean all the characters in the Leon picture then no, that's my version of mugen and a lot of these characters only were tests haha. However some of them are downloadable here too: http://thebluekim.blogspot.com/?zx=8043516543e34e16

      Delete
  6. So not related to this specifically, but it is about Mugen characters. Have you considered, or are planning at some point, to do InuYasha?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not really as I don't know the character itself that much and bluekim already started working on him ;).

      Delete