Monday, September 24, 2018

(Mugen) Sora, Cloud, DDC updates

New update with the buyout moves and a little extra with a new move for DDC!

Sora:

Mindcontrol 2:
  
Charm:

Cloud:

Super Sex:


DDC:

Cock Vore:

This new move for DDC can only be triggered when the opponent is charmed. While the opponent has been charmed you can press D, F, z and DDC will cast a spell on his dick to make it bigger. With his enhanced dick, DDC will swallow his opponent down into his balls.

After a while, DDC will eject the opponent from his dick, but should the opponent be KO'ed while inside DDC's balls, they will be transformed to be part of DDC's semen. DDC will then ejaculate, if the opponent is compatible with the corruption finisher, the cum puddle will take shape and become a demon. If not, they will stay a puddle. So all in all, all characters are compatible with this move!

10 comments:

  1. Oh,I very want to see Link give DDC super sexˋ( ° ▽、° )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have your stream vods up anywhere?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately, I'm not a picarto premium member so I can't vods, I'll try to get a subscription if I get more followers though.

      Delete
    2. It's not worth it, darling.

      Delete
  3. Great News!
    DDC is one of my most favorite mugen character.Very unique and impressive for me.
    Thank you for RedFlesh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, I'm glad you like my works :)

      Delete
    2. Thank you for your reply!

      Can I ask you something?
      Do you have any plans for adding KO moves to "Mind Throne"?
      "Mind Throne" is my favorite!!:)

      This is just my personal question, so You don't have to say anything if you don't want too.

      I'm a big fan of yours.

      Delete
    3. There will be a finisher for the Mind Throne eventually, I just need to get to it xD. It has been a plan of mine to do that move for a while now but it takes time to make and I need to find that time haha

      Delete
    4. Really? That's good news!
      I'm looking forward to that day.

      But,please don't strain yourself too much.

      Delete
    5. Heh, it might come sooner than you might think haha.

      Delete