Friday, September 14, 2018

(Game) Harem Builder: Teaser

So,  last week I showed a new character (Rex) I would introduce in the next Major Update which will be Ralkyx, the cyber city. However, Rex will not be the only one being added! There is another character I am planning to add. This week, I worked a huge amount of time making something special for this character (or pairing). There is still much more work left before it's done before I'm done with him, but if everything goes well, some of the content will be available to the last tier patron next month and I will be able to give a proper preview. I don't want to spoil the current incomplete work, but I do have a little teaser for you guys!


The new city will add tons of stuff and I will soon start introducing some of them to you guys over the coming weeks!

1 comment:

  1. I was wondering what that black tower icon was. It was just empty whenever I traveled there. Super excited for the update.

    ReplyDelete