Sunday, September 9, 2018

Changes, mugen and harem builder update

I have quite a few things to talk about this week but I'll try to make it simple for everyone.


1- Patreon tier changes starting in september:

The changes are simple, in order to make harem builder more available to those supporting me, I am moving the access to the new Harem Builder versions from the 20$ tier down to the 10$ tier. In exchange, I am moving the update poll up to the 20$ tier from the 10$ tier. These two changes will start next month.


2- Polls and buyout extended:

I am extending the duration for the polls and the buyout by a week since some pledges have yet to to go through and I want to give a chance to as many people as possible to participate :).


3- Harem Builder update:

I forgot to make the harem builder update on Friday so I'm doing it in this post at the same time as the mugen one :).

So, this week, I mostly worked on the Elsword update which is nearly complete! The update will be made available this week, maybe even tomorrow!

Also, last week I posted the shadows for new characters. These two are from the city of Ralkyx (Most likely the next update) and are not the only ones planned for Ralkyx. These characters however, may not be released at the same time as the city.



The portraits for Rex and Corvin will soon be made available to the last patreon tier.


4- Mugen Update:

Cloud:

Corruption Curse Brand:


Naruto:

Demon Genesis:


Sora:

Step On:


Shirou:

Cowboy:


Tsuna:

Semen Steal:


7 comments:

  1. Do you know when your next public mugen update will be?

    ReplyDelete
  2. About 3 weeks since the last free update was last week :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. are these mugen updates for patreon subscribers this month, or are they coming soon publically? I'm a bit confused since there are no updates on the patreon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. usually, when there are pictures/gifs, this means these updates are the coming content for the patrons ;). I don't really post pictures on patreon to always be on the safe side tbh. I don't want to go through the revision process like last time x)

      Delete
  4. I knew it was Rex and Corvin! Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Rex, he's so hot. But I hope he's a top boy with a huge dick XDD

    ReplyDelete