Monday, May 14, 2018

(Mugen) New character: Sora

In this month's package, I am releasing a new character to be part of the roster. This character is none other than Sora from Kingdom Hearts!

This character has been asked many times to be added for mugen, but unfortunately, no version of him exists (or existed) and so I took it upon myself to create a proper version of Sora!


I'm Planning to make Sora exclusive to the second tier on patreon for a few months before being released for free. The reason for this is that he's a brand new character I started from scratch. He will not be complete upon release and like I did with DDC before, I will be waiting until he feels like a real character (At least on par with Shirou's level of completion) before being released for free.

He will, however, have a few NSFW moves available upon release. He is already compatible with the following moves:

Doggystyle:


Arouser / Corruption Curse:


Milking + Closeup screen:


X-ray:




I hope you like what I did with him so far! If possible, I'd like to add a vore finisher for him before his initial release but we'll see if I have enought time for that :P.

10 comments:

  1. Ooooh-lala~ Considering Shirou was riding his alternate self's cock in Mind Throne, I bet Sora's gonna get a good dicking from Vanitas or Roxas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, you can bet on the fact that there's gonna be some Vanitas/Roxas in there at some point! There are so many things I want to do with Sora though :P

      Delete
  2. I LOVE YOU O-O

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please make a joe higashi <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure, but I believe joe higashi already has some compatibilities :P. There are quite a few characters I want to make, but since Sora's the one I'll be working on, there won't be a new character for a little while. (The last character added before Sora was Cloud in November 2017)

      Delete
  4. Is the update going to be realased at August? I'm saying this because you said that it will be free in a few months.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know yet, I will release it when I feel it's decent enough to be released publicly :). That's why I didn't specify a month yet :P.

      Delete
  5. Don't forget about monster-furry Sora!
    I know it will probably be hell to animate it but it also would be great in the mindcontrol finisher (for example)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess I could include him somehow since he's part of KH3 and he does look kinda cute ;p but there's soooo many things to do with Sora! XD

      Delete