Friday, May 18, 2018

(Game)Harem Builder: Contest Progress

So, I'm now starting the last parts of the game! I worked a lot on the contests this week as well as the Scene gallery. There's still much to be done so I believe I'll need 1 more week. If we're lucky, I'll have the chance to finish everything next week. If not, I might release it before the friday after next week's if I finish early :).

I made quite a few animations this week and realised that if I made uniqure animations for all characters, that would require about at least a month of additional work and I don't want that x). So instead, I reworked a few animations I'm using (or used) in mugen. I'm also planning to have characters sharing animations, that way, it makes my work much faster!


(The examples above are  misaligned, but that will be fixed.)

Besides the contest, there is still quite a lot of dialogues to write, mainly for random npcs, the foursome events, the trainings, special underwears and small talk with your harem members.

That's it for this week, since the release is close, I don't want to show too much! I might need a bit more time to complete the first version but fear not, the game is coming really soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment