Friday, May 4, 2018

(Game)Text intercourse and information

Welcome to another update for Harem builder. Now, I don't have much to actually show this week as I've been mostly working on polish so I can send an early test version to the person helping me out with testing. I do have some information to share though.

First of all, I want to tackle the mobile version of the game which I mentioned in a past update a while ago. After making some research, it looks like I unfortunately won't be able to do a mobile version of the game for a few reasons. First, even though RPG Maker MV has an option to export the game to mobile, it is much more complicated to do than a few clicks. Second, it seems that RPG Maker games tend to run poorly on mobile devices. Third, it would be hard to maintain all versions when I do updates as different devices may require different versions.

Now that this is out of the way, I have another news. I decided to add one last little feature to Harem Builder. After playing the game myself, I felt something was a bit lacking and it was the ability to have sex with multiple person from your harem. Now, this feature is nothing too impressive but it does take a good amount of time to make.


This is the only preview I'm giving out as there's not much to show since it's all text based. With this feature, you can now invite three harem members (your current party members) to have sex with the MC during the night. (It can give some pretty odd pairings sometimes like with Souma sucking Link like in the preview above but this also is part of the fun xD). During this text based event, you will have choices to decide what the next step of the scene will be. The event usually is separated into 3 segments.

On top of that, certain segments will trigger special dialogues if the right character is in a certain position. This means that the scenes can become different depending on the characters having sex and which position they have in your party. Finally, this event has more than standard sex. There's a tentacle route, Mindcontrol route, a route where the MC is being bottom, all kinds of stuff!

Having sex like this also counts as going to sleep in the game, so if you want to spend your nights having sex, you can do so if you choose :P.

That's it for this week, I still have plenty of things to do if I want to deliver the game in time (I'm trying really hard!) but now it's time to start working on mugen!


Done = (x)
Started = (*)
Not Started = ()

Battle animations for Link (*)
Battle animations for Corrin (*)
Battle animations for Souma (*)
Romance Training (*)
Special Training (*)
Fully finished CGs (x)
Implemented CGs (*)
Scene Gallery ()
Link’s Path (x)
Souma’s Path (x)
Corrin’s Path (x)
Manami's Path (*)
Manami's underwear (x)
Link’s animation (x)
“Quest” Log (*)
Link’s Underwears (x)
Souma’s Underwears (x)
Corrin’s Underwears (x)

Manami’s Underwears (x)
??? (*)
Side dates (x)
Milking animations (x)
Facesets (x)
Judges (*)

Polish and bugfix(*)

4 comments:

  1. dear. god you work and effort is matchless! if you can random mooks to conquer for the grind aspect that would be neat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :D ! There's just one thing I don't understand though. What did you mean by "random mooks to conquer for the grind aspect"?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. fatigue system and level grind. surely there must be something that can only be achived in grinding. like how we have to remember the move set of your ddc. the effort of the grind is worth it.
      --
      and we fight generic harem owners and get random drop stuff.

      Delete
    2. Actually, I do have a few hidden outfits for the main character for some grind aspect :P. There also are the special underwears which you get through the contests that might require some grinding. I don't think I should push the grinding too much though as the game already has some grinding aspects xD.

      Delete