Sunday, August 4, 2024

Dreadlord Ascension and Palestra weekly update

Palestra:

Text is done and I also have two extra pet outfits! (one for Shinra and one for Sorey) The update should be coming out next week!

Dreadlord Ascension:

Lenga's animations are finally done and now I'm moving on to other needed assets. Since Lenga's affinity was most likely the last one I needed to do this year, I'm now going to focus on the sprite animations. This month, I'll make two for Lenga and starting September, I will be doing polls to decide on who gets what! (Been a while since I made those but with all the back to back characters it wasn't possible x) )

12 comments:

  1. Hi RedFlash! I downloaded Palestra via MediaFire using Safari on a Mac, and a folder appeared, How do I open the game using the folder or did i download it wrong?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The game isn't made to work with MAC, so you will need to use a program like Wine on MAC to make it work ;)

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. I see, I have now downloaded Wine as a program to launch the game, but when its lauched, I can't see the visuals but I can hear the audio, is there a way I can fix this problem? Or is this a problem with Wine?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately I don't know. I don't have a MAC so I only know what other users have told me before ><

      Delete
  3. good day, the milking room in adroid version seems to be not available (and throne room) in construction is there a event requirement or it's only available in patreon version

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need to progress the main story in Daemonheim

      Delete
    2. I'm stuck to the first part of demoneim after that, no stories are becoming available

      Delete
  4. Hello Redflash, how do you trigger Sol's unlocking mission? I finished the final mission of Haiden's solution for Sol but it didn't unlock anything in the world map, do I have to craft the knife or something?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no, make sure you check your map at the Undercity or the arena, there should be a mission there (even if the icon is green)

      Delete
  5. Question: what's your favorite Palestra and DA ship?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly, I really like the dynamic between Aeren, Zel, Leif and Haiden/Sol

      Delete