Sunday, June 4, 2023

Palestra and Dreadlord Ascension weekly update

** Below is a repost of this week's patreon update

=======================================================

Palestra:

I'm making big progress on the Palestra update, however, since I want to put everything I have in mind as part of a single update, I'm going to delay the update by one week. (so it should come out on June 18th). This also means that the next update is going to be a content and features update.

In the meantime, here's a preview of the first scene of two part of the next update which adds Sting!


Dreadlord Ascension:

For Dreadlord Ascension, we're also making good progress on the update! All the hero challenges dialogues are now ingame and this week I will focus on putting in the new affinity and summon scenes for the Radian characters. This will only leave the Daemonheim story afterwards.

Also, we now have the first minigame working! It still needs some adjustments, but the base is there!


The second minigame (milking) will not be part of this update, it will be added later.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Red
    I want to know about training skill in Palestra:
    1. After training finished, system will say the character gain training points. What is training point?
    2. I took Link to castle training skill, but each times I failed to learn the skill for Link, is there something I missed?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1- Those points are used in the brothel. The higher a character's points, the more money they earn

      2- It's unfortunately random x0

      Delete
    2. Thanks for the replies! Seems I'm very unlucky... :(

      Delete
  2. how can i start/unlock train?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is currently only in the patreon version and it will be unlocked automatically via the story ;)

      Delete