Sunday, May 21, 2023

Palestra and Dreadlord Ascension weekly update

Below is a repost of this week's patreon update.

===========================================================

Palestra:

To start off, I pushed a new update for the previous version to fix a few bugs. You can download it from the Palestra post.

For the next update, Natsu has won the poll again and I began working on the update. While I plan to finish his portrait tomorrow, you can already see a nice preview of Natsu's second side character!

Dreadlord Ascension:

We're still making progress for the next big update. I now have all the defeated scenes done and the text is basically all written! This week, I'm starting to put the new scenes ingame. However, while I was waiting for the proofreaded text this week, I began working on Haiden's affinity scene!





12 comments:

  1. Someof question ~
    1.Will it have a solo Scenes with gray or gray x Rex
    2.will it have a otmome game boy ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1. Rex and Gray?
      2. I don't quite understand what you're asking here, sorry ><

      Delete
  2. That that blond boy that you are putting in there, that is not Sting?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just here to say how I'm thankful for the games you made :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's nice to hear that from time to time haha

      Delete
  4. Please, that Gray Fullbuster is a recruitable character, as is the case with Ritsuka and Shirou's route, it seems to me personally more sexy than Natsu, but I understand that the route belongs to him as he is the protagonist.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not quite, Gray and Sting are more akin to Roxas, Riku and Vanitas

      Delete
  5. Sting Eucliffe :) Good choice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I downloaded the latest version of the game and went through my save game but now I can't do anything because it asks me to find milk for Kostyx in the farm but I can't find anything there and there is nothing to interact there, I can't shop or go on quests.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can't transfer saves between versions yet

      Delete