Sunday, April 16, 2023

Palestra and Dreadlord Ascension weekly update

 This week on patreon, I am making a poll to ask patrons for important changes to be made to Dreadlord Ascension, once the poll is over, I will be sharing what those changes are on the blog ;).

 As for Palestra, I released a new build last week which gives a little preview on the next character coming to Palestra, Natsu!


*Below is a repost of this week's patreon update

==========================

 Palestra:

Well, I was expecting it, but Natsu won the poll by a landslide haha. I will be starting work on the next update but my biggest question now is who could be paired up with Natsu... guess i'll have to make my pick this week haha!


Dreadlord Ascension:

We're considering big changes for Dreadlord Ascension based on the feedback we received in the last two weeks to improve the pacing of the story and the castle side of the game. You can head over to the big post with all the details to vote on if you want those changes or not.


6 comments:

  1. i think you should paired natsu with gray fullbuster (fairy tail)/ Mystogan/ Laxus Dreyar/ Gildarts Clive/ Loke/ Elfman Strauss/ Zeref Dragneel(natsu`s brother)/ Lyon Vastia/ Sting Eucliffe/ Jellal Fernandes .... i hope all of this charakter in Palestra for next update ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think natsu paired with zeref. Because it could be a great story about zeref and cervius. Hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. About DA, I dont know what the patreons poll is exactly about, so I may be wrong (sorry if it´s the case) but, if you plan to change story to make it faster please dont make the phases like " I´m Cervius, i like you and you will be my sex servant at the end of the battle". I think one of the best things about the game so far was the character development (as servants and in their own world), i fear the quality of it may be lower if you decide to rush it. I hope you explain these changes here soon (if its patreons decision). Anyway, thanks for your work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No don't worry, it's not as simple as that haha

      Delete
  4. I have just one question that isn't actually about Palestra or DA. I'm just wondering. Are there only 2 chapters of WhiteBlade?

    ReplyDelete