Sunday, October 14, 2018

Harem Builder update schedule, Mugen Stage preview and New Fanart!

Harem Builder

As you might have noticed in the last few weeks, I've been doing the Harem Builder updates on Sunday. I plan to keep doing this as doing all the updates in one big post saves me some time and makes it easier for everyone to keep track of all my stuff!

With this week's update, I introduce you what I've been working on for a few weeks now: the new long animation. The length of the animation should be similar to what Link's was in Harem Builder and I'll be sending it to the last patron tier as soon as it's ready. I'm giving you guys the first loop as a preview, hope you enjoy it!


There's still much work to be done about the whole animation but it's getting along quite well and I am more than halway done ;).

Mugen:

This week for mugen, there are no specific character update. When I created the buyout last week, I was surprised at how many people wanted Sora to be added to the stage and realised that people may be more interested in a real custom made stage than I first thought. So here I present you the new work in progress stage that will replace the "Slave Hideout", this new one is called "DDC's Grand Hall"!


This new stage is DDC themed and contains new animations with characters I previously never touched in mugen! So far, Rex, Yuu/Mika, Sorey (and a minor appearance from Milkeo), can be seen in the preview. Rex is not animated yet, but the others are!

On top of that, the tubes from the previous version of the stage were reused in this stage for display in DDC's new stage.



Tell me what you think about this new stage and if you like what has been done so far!

New Fanart:

A new piece of fanart was made and it will be heading to the fanart page for your viewing pleasure! This really nice drawing of DDC and Tael was gifted to me by Roseprix, you can take a look at his page right here to see more of his stuff!


9 comments:

  1. that's why i love skin thight suits... great work
    the stage look awesome too

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the fan art, maybe the inspiration came from kid icarus (Pit)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, you should keep the slave hideout.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you can download it from the blog if you still want it, but the stage that will be in the premade versions will be DDC's Grand Hall ;)

      Delete