Sunday, October 1, 2023

Palestra and Dreadlord Ascension weekly update

 This is a repost of this week's patreon update

======================================================

Palestra:

Been doing the writing this week for Palestra and the needed portraits for Gray's arena fight. Next week will be Gray's scene.

Dreadlord Ascension:

Been preparing Seilon's scene some more. I still don't know if it will be part of the next package but next week, I will be releasing said package with at least portraits from the new characters (although, I think I will have time to progress the animation to a point where I can at least show it in the package).

2 comments:

  1. Redflash and who is Seilon from where is he from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's from Dregan and he's a Celestial Dragon Cervius will meet :P

      Delete