Sunday, February 19, 2023

Palestra and Dreadlord Ascension weekly update

 

The update below is a repost of this week's patreon post

===================================================


Palestra:
The poll was really close this month. However, Red's Choice managed to pull ahead and with this, I decided to pick Megaman for the next update. I will be wrapping up his story, doing the contest moves, training and everything that normally goes with the final update.
Upon finishing Megaman, I will finally be able to suggest the Ralkyx update in the polls!
 
Dreadlord Ascension:
For this week, I will not be showing the new character just yet. However, I can show some new content for Haiden which is a preview for Haiden's first sprite animation.
I am currently working on the second one and will make them both available as part of next month's package!
 

 

12 comments:

  1. May we know your plans for Alastor (in-battle) for DA in the future?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What exactly do you want to know? (Alastor can currently be used in battle in the patreon build if that's what you're asking)

      Delete
    2. Will we get more "mimicry"-themed attacks like his normal attack?

      Delete
  2. Hi Red!! About last month update for DA public.... I'm still didn't find where are the random event Zel Soren and Lief...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In the sauna ;) (I can't remember if it's implemented in the current public build, but there's a map feature where you can see which characters are where)

      Delete
  3. Hi there. I downloaded the latest version on Patreon and noticed a bug. When Ezreal is on the last party position, you can't buy his Corrupted Form outfits, only the Brand. It works if he's in any other position. I know a little of RPG Maker so I poked around and the problem is in the Demon Shop Member 3 common event.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. will be fixing that for the next version, it's a fairly easy fix, thanks ;)

      Delete
  4. Hi Red can you addition Seiya from Saint Seiya, Syaoran from Tsubasa, and Cloud from FFVII is guest characters to Palestra in brothel at some point

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cloud it's possible and while i'm not against the other 2, they're characters I'm really not familiar with xP

      Delete
  5. Can you make long hair guy character for heroes in DA in the future maybe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not impossible. I admit it's not my favorite, but for diversity's sake I most likely will do it at some point (it would also be a good way to improve drawing long hair haha)

      Delete