Monday, September 27, 2021

Palestra and Dreadlord Ascension weekly update

 Palestra:

 In the next update featuring Yuu, two new scenes will be added, one of them with involving Yuu, Mika and the MC :P

 

Dreadlord Ascension: 

Though there's been some huge bugs, testing for the new version of DA is pretty much done (though it's still possible to try the prototype for the new version) Now, what comes next is debugging and progressively add the missing features and a proper tutorial for the controls. Once we've got that done, we can truly get rolling with the game!


7 comments:

  1. Hey red where can i find the reki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any chances for a tokyo revengers character to palestra?
    Btw I love the Shinra´s calendar of the background, a really nice detail jaja

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Red. I just recently discovered this game from your Twitter and I already loved it. I also want to report some bug at the Ralkyx Training place at Entertainment District where I can train my harem even though I'm short of gold. Normally, it needs 100 gold to enter but even though I have less, I still can enter. It's a good bug but still bothers me lol.

    Oh and btw, will there be any chance of Natsu and Gray of Fairytail to be added in Palestra? I think they would be a great addition. Anyway, I will be looking forward for more updates. More power to you Red <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the bug report! Natsu has been a planned character for a while but never got around to doing him, so chances are he'll be added in at some point xP

      Delete
  4. Any chance for added toshiro to join harem in Palestra someday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have you considered adding ludger and jude from tales series to the Palestra?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello red any chance of syaoran from Tsubasa in added Palestra

    ReplyDelete