Monday, December 9, 2019

Harem Builder: Link and Elsword updated portraits / Mugen: Midoriya and Naruto update + extra stuff

Harem Builder:

This week I'm showing something which will be part of the update of January. The update that will be posted next week is about Sorey.

The update after Sorey will be Ragna's second part, but within that update, Elsword and Link's portraits will be updated as you can see below :).



 


Mugen:

This week is the patreon mugen update, the moves bellow are part of the released update.

Naruto:

Naruto Dress Up Game 1:
Midoriya:

Demon Genesis:

Mindthrone Finisher:

Now a friend of mine kousuke did some mugen stuff and I wanted to share them:

The first one is a little merch of mugen Kuromaru with Touma which you can buy on Booth if you'd like one:


The second one is a picture he made with DDC and some guys you might be familiar with in mugen:

 https://i.pximg.net/img-original/img/2019/11/29/14/30/28/78048421_p0.jpg

I hope you like the new stuff and that's all for this week!
 


3 comments:

  1. Hey Red, did you upload Harem Builder into any flashgame site?

    I saw it on gamcore so i want to ask a little.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly, I'd rather not have it uploaded somewhere else and keep it on the blog, if possible I want to see it removed from that website even if it's the free version ><

      Delete
    2. Hmm. that will be hard. I don't think i can do anything. I think it will be better if you contact them to remove it.

      Delete