Sunday, November 4, 2018

New Mugen updates, Harem Builder upcoming minor update

Harem Builder:


The Ralkyx will be released next month with certainty as I have made a good amount of progress this month with all the stuff related to it. In order to keep the game update though, I made a poll last month regarding which suggested features people would like to see implemented and from those, two of them got much more votes so the two will be included in the update coming next week. The two new features will be bathroom scenes and a new bedroom text scene!

In the coming hours, I will be posting another poll regarding which new outfits you'd like to see for currently existing harem members and there most likely will be a second poll later this month as more progress is made in the Ralkyx upadte ;).

In other news, I also posted pictures for a second scene with Rex, if you're among the last tier patrons, you can go check that out over here.

Mugen:


New updates are available for download, let's start with 

Patreon Update:


Tsuna:

Corruption Finisher:



Arouser:



Shirou:

Mindthrone Finisher:



Stage:



The stage is now complete! Some new assets were added and improved while new characters were added to the scene. Those characters are Naruto and the Major Demon at the back, along with Kirito who was added to the front with the little winged demon from the Cursed hero move ;).

The above update are only available to patreon for now and will be available for download in December aside from Tsuna and Sora which are patron excluside at the moment.


Free update:

The following moves were made available for free, you can click on a character's name to see his individual page or download the new version of the premade game.

Cloud:

Super Sex

Link:

Link Wolf Fuck
Mindthrone Finisher


Spiderman:

Corruption Finisher


DDC:

Mindthrone Finisher (Top Move)
Face Fuck (Bottom Move)

If there are any issues, please let me know in the comments and I will answer as soon as I can!

Live Streams:

For those interested in the streams, I added a new link on the left side of the blog leading to my picarto page. I usually stream every day (Except Friday sometimes) from 1PM EST to 2 AM EST. Wether I work on mugen, harem builder or simply play games, I'm online :P.

15 comments:

  1. Wow, I love this stage. It gives DDC's opponents a preview of their inevitable fate. Enslaved and put on display for their master's viewing pleasure~

    You've got good taste in twinks~ Eren, Sormik, Yuumika, Kirito, mmmmm yummy~ Kirito getting fucked is exquisite. He got reduced from technically having a female harem to being a harem member.

    Have you seen the newest season of SAO? There are a few episodes out so far. A new cute boy named Eugeo gets introduced and I totally ship him with Kirito. Kirito needs some cock in his life after all~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :D, I haven't seen SAO, but I like Kirito and am aware of Eugeo. The boy was supposed to be with Kirito in the stage, but then I realised I was missing one of DDC's minions so I added him instead x).

      However, when Kirito does come Harem Builder, Eugeo will be there :). Although it will still take a while before that happens, might be over a year even with the amount of work I have x).

      Delete
  2. I love your updates :-*

    Why did you not changed Spiderman's portrait?
    I think another one is better... Are not you thinking so? :(
    https://c.radikal.ru/c17/1805/c9/0a90a28090b1.png
    https://dropmefiles.com/bqmNh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Spiderman's portrait is fine atm ;). If I were to change it, I'd probably take a picture focusing a bit more on spiderman without having much of a realistic style x).

      Delete
  3. um, i love your harem builder game, but ive been having something happen when i try to load my game. It says that there is an uncaught error, and that i need to go to my temp files, then go to map003lighting.json and open it. Hopefully this is able to be fixed as i have already maxed out link and started the corrin quest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should download the latest version of the game, I remember this being an old bug that was fixed a few version ago ;)

      Delete
    2. thats weird, i downloaded the game november 4th, and i downloaded the latest version i believe... the latest version is 1.06 right?

      Delete
    3. MMmmh you do have the latest version.

      Did you move the location of your game at some point? This is what was causing the old bug. If you did move it, place it back in the original folder and if the bug persists, please send me your save file so I can take a look, it would be good if I could get more info and test things out about this.

      Delete
  4. The version on the mugen page for Link is still from october without Wolf Fuck. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm heading to bed now, but I'll take a look at this first thing in the morning tomorrow x)

      Delete
    2. Sorry my dumb computer X| I clear my cookies and it works. Looks great!

      Delete
    3. Hi I redid the sounds for the wolf animation since they really weren't synced with it. I can send you the scripts for it if you want to preview.

      Delete
    4. oh I might have done something wrong when correcting them but I would very well appreciate if you could send that to me! :D

      Delete
  5. Okay, I don't think I emailed you before and I changed some sounds around so I have to figure out a way to explain what I did.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can figure it out if you send it to me ;). You either message me on pixiv, send an email at redflashgallery@gmail.com or you can pm me on patreon if you're a patron :).

      Delete