Wednesday, July 12, 2017

(Game)No update this week

Hey there guys, I'm not making an update for this week, not because I did not work on the game but because I don't want to show what I worked on since its related to the story. I do admit however that I underestimated the work I had left but I'm still aiming for a summer release ;).

In other news, I will be making an additional update which will come out as soon as its done, it should come out sometime this week or next week depending on how much time I can work on it. This update is a bonus CG unrelated to the game. I decided to draw a character I already drew before, I wanted to give him a proper CG this time around and I really like how he turned out :D. (hint: its not Link ;))

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the writing! And I do miss your CGs so I'm excited for what's coming :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. glad to hear that, hopefully you'll like what I made :D.

      Delete