Friday, November 4, 2016

(Game) My RPG game project: Update 0

Hey there, so the first two updates were about Mugen and a CG. I enjoy making CGs and doing pixel art from time to time but the main thing I want to work on is a yaoi RPG game in RPG maker MV. I still have a lot to figure out about the game but it's slowly coming along and I already have some assests ready along with some maps,

Now this isn't a project that can be done overnight and I will be working on this for a while but I also want to do some CGs on the side, maybe another Mugen character at some point too or add more edits to Link.

What I'm planning for the game is not to release it in one go. I plan to release it by chapter by updating the game every time a new chapter is ready and if everything goes well the saves should still work even after the game has been updated but we won't be able to see if it truly works until later lol. I can't garantee the game will be bug free either once I release a chapter but I'll try my best to patch it as I find them ;).

I will try to deliver an update on the game once a week starting this week by revealing the main character whose name is Clef.


One last thing is that I don't plan on selling the game, it will be accessible to everyone.

That's it for now! As usual if you have any suggestions or feedback leave a comment down below.

8 comments:

  1. How will your RPG be? I mean, like a dating one? He looks so beautiful. :3

    Also, will you be adding furry characters to it? Just curiosity. Thank you for your Link edit BTW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll give more details about it later but what I have in mind is to make a normal RPG (story driven) along with the possibility to develop relationships with the characters who joins you ( even with all of them at the same time if you want to lol). In short, its a mix of both.

    As for the furry character I do have a fox earred character already done (he won't appear in chapter 1 though so it may take a while before I show him).

    Still, I'm not discarding the possibilty of having a real furry character since I thought about it before and even made some drafts lol. I don't want to give out too much info in case things changes drastically but for now that's what I have in mind.

    Also I'm really happy you like him! Look forward to the next character which I'll be posting this week, most likely around wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. will they have a willpower,erotic meter or mental and fatigue bar's?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For general ennemy fights, there won't be any of that because it would be too hard to implement with multiple characters in a fight. However for some specific fights, it might be possible to do something similar to that.

      Delete
    2. oh. hmm don't strain your self than needed ok. i had the r-18 scenes in mind but. your really going for this.

      Delete
  4. Is there some sort of guide? I tried the 1st chapter but cant seem to even find the infirmary. Any help would be appreciated :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoa I'm surprised you posted your comment here, but there is no guide for now (you can check the comments on the game release's page where I answered tons of questions) but I am planning on making video guides soon after the second chapter is released. ;)

      As for the infirmary, you can find it by going left when you enter the school and then heading down completely, the door will be on your left.

      Delete
  5. hello redflash! I have a question, will you make a version of the game in French? ^^

    ReplyDelete