Pages

Sunday, August 30, 2026

Weekly update

A new update is available this week! This new update adds all the stuff for Nagi to become a full fledged character and some extra like 2 new random events! With this update now over, it's time for us to start on the next character which will be Itsuki.

First, this past week, I began working on the animations for next week. At first I had planned to do two simple animations as both Itsuki and Nagi need those to increase their amount of animations for the Stage Performance, but in the end, I got a little carried away and Itsuki's animation basically became a finisher lol.

The body swap animation will be Itsuki's first finisher, and then I can move on to a more simple animation for his second move which I will be taking care of this week. In addition to that, I also started sketching a new outfit to be used by Itsuki in combat because simply wearing his soccer uniform might be a little light on protection when fighting on the field.

5 comments:

  1. Hi, Redflash. Are there plans for a futuristic setting among the future worlds (like Megaman or Voltron) and a dark fantasy setting with vampires, werewolves, witches, monster hunters, etc. (like Castlevania or Van Helsing)?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Futuristic is planned to have a megaman-like world (I really want to do at least one character with a tight suit xD) but the Dark Fantasy isn't really planned

      Delete
    2. Little pity. I really wanted an arrogant tsundere vampire in our harem

      Delete
  2. Can you added rhythm game for stage in-game in kogetsu city like PaRappa the Rapper, Taiko no Tatsujin, or Ensemble Stars style in the future

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's not exactly planned as making rhythm based stuff can be tricky

      Delete